Affinity At Home Care is a care service provider that is committed to providing the highest quality in elder care to the East Bay community. We aim to assist individuals to lead lives of optimal quality, comfort and independence within their own homes.
We are currently looking for passionate and compassionate individuals to join us in providing care and comfort to our clients.
If you are interested in joining our team, you may download and fill out a copy of our application form and email it to us, along with a copy of your resume, at email@example.com. You may also apply directly at our office by calling us at 628-400-4187 to schedule an interview. Our office is located at 1516 Oak St. STE 106, Alameda, CA 94501.
We offer competitive salaries, flexible shifts, worker’s compensation insurance, holiday pay as well as other benefits.
Roles and responsibilities of the position include:
- Assisting and accompanying elder and disabled persons during daily activities
- Assisting clients with their mobility
- Performing housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming and cleaning
- Preparing food for clients
- Assisting in personal hygiene and dressing
- Arranging social activities
- Providing companionship, friendship and emotional support
- Doing shopping and running errands
- Liaising with case manager
- Documenting services provided, incidents and/or accidents, time sheets and updating other records
- Participating in team meetings, reviews and quality improvement strategies
- Caregivers must be a registered HCA or HHA’s (Home Health Aide) in California.
- Latest medical examination (includes TB screening)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Caregivers must possess a valid driver’s license, provide their own transportation, and provide evidence of current automobile insurance.
- Caregivers must be reliable, dependable, honest, and caring.
- Caregivers must be observant enough to recognize changes in their clients, and be capable of alerting the appropriate personnel if necessary.
- CPR, First Aid and other training certification is a plus.
- High school or equivalent
- Elderly Patient Care: 1 year
- Patient Transferring & Lifting: 1 year
- Dementia Patient Care: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver’s License
- HCA License
*Affinity at Home Care does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of sex in its health programs and activities.